Friday, October 29, 2010

Speak Now :)

Last week, Silas and i were in Wal Mart and i pointed at a Taylor Swift poster advertising her new CD and let out a squeal.  I started telling him how i couldn't wait for it to come out! I had heard a few songs off of it on you tube, and it was gonna be sooooo goood!  He just gave me the we don't have the money speech and we both rolled our eyes.  END OF CONVO.  riiiiiiight?!!?
Apparently not :)
Tonight while we were wandering aimlessly in Wal Mart (once again! ...it's a very hip spot ;D lol)  Silas said, "Oh! i remember what i wanted!!!" and turned away and ran off.  I just let him go and kept browsing.  When i caught up with him again he was hiding something under our large bag of candy (heyyy! no judging, it's Halloween :D).  Then he handed me the bag and inside was the new CD.  I thanked him a million times and he just kept saying, "I love you."  -swoon-



Right now I'm posting and listening :) This is Taylor's best by far!  Her voice has definitely grown up and her lyrics still reach out and grab my heart <3 That's what i love the most about her music: it's real.  I feel like she sat down with me and my friends, took the material, and wrote us songs :)

I love reading the insert in the CD.  In her intro, Taylor writes, "There is a time for silence.  There is a time for waiting your turn.  But if you know how you feel, and you clearly know what you need to say,  you'll know it.  I don't think you should wait.  I think you should speak know."  Wow, she said it perfectly :)

This is my first time listening all the way through the CD. So far, my favorites are Mine, Speak Now, and Mean.  I totally have "Mean" dedicated ;) lol




Okay, lovelies! You should definitely check it out! Let me know if you love it as much as i do :)




1 comment: