Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 7

CAUTION: TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WEAK STOMACHED WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, THIS POST WILL BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!

Someone who has made your life worth living :)

Back off, Barbie!!! This GI-Jo is mine :) :) :)
Silas. James. Keim.


Silas is my sunshine :) 
He fills my life with laughter and warmth.
He pushes me to be better, but loves me for who i am.
He is the reason i wake up in the morning.


When i was younger, i would lay in a sobbing pile on my floor and hope that someone would come along and make me feel more than worthless.
I was told day after day that i wasn't. That no one could love me.
i was damaged goods.
And i began to believe it.


Then, i started dating Silas.  He thought i was beautiful.  He laughed at my sarcasm.  He opened doors for me and listened when i cried.
He saw my worth and fell in love with me when i felt unlovable.
He has filled my life with his sunshine.


He makes my life worth living :)









No comments:

Post a Comment