Sunday, February 27, 2011

Picture Perfect:: Day 1 :)

DAY 1 :: A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH 15 FACTS ABOUT YOU :)


1. I am now TWENTY ONE :) :) :) :)
...as of thursday at 7:11pm
2. I feel like i'm forty one. lol
3. Kristi Renee means Christian Born Again <3
4. I often leave my keys in the front door after i unlock it :P
5. I am not allowed to watch the news, I am too compassionate. I can't take it.
6. Pickles are my FAVORITE food.
7. My husband calls me munchkin <3
8. I have PINK highlights in my hair :)


9. My butt is my best physical feature ;)
10. My compassion is my best personality feature <3
11. I am scared of BIG fish (remember jonah...?), geese, and loneliness.
12. I am the best aunt. EVER. ;D
13. I am obsessed with owls, ANYTHING animal print, and pink.
14. In my past life i was Tina Turner... Rollin... Rollin ;D
15. My God has a BIG plan for me... just wait & see :)

XoXo.



No comments:

Post a Comment