Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 :: i learned my lesson :)

I've always been a firm believer in learning from others mistakes.  It's much better to sit back and listen to the things other people have learned than from experience, then to learn the hard way :P So, from using parchment paper for my cookies to marriage advice i always listen.  BUUTTTT. there are some lessons you must learn yourself, no matter how messy or hurtful they can be.  2010 was a year of lessons for me.  And in hopes that they might help you or at the least, make you bust a gut, here are my learned lessons for 2010::
  • Never underestimate my God.  He can do what we think is "impossible".
  • Don't try to drive your car into a ditch... it's not pretty :P lol.
  • NO doesn't always mean NO.  Especially coming from a two year old.  lol.  No could mean "no", or probably "maybe", sometimes "yes", or even, "They are on top of the shelf on the left side." lol
  • Relationships (of every kind) are hard workkk. ...but so worth it :)
  • EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
  • Vanity has big bottom jeans... HALLELUJAH :D
  • Don't write people off.  Just when you think there is no hope... they can surprise you.
  • I am quirky. Okay, some of you don't look shocked... but i SWEAR, i just learned this about myself! lol
  • The entire phenetic alphabet... i am a KA Army Wife ;D
  • Crocheting is not JUST for old ladies ;D
  • Smallville is the best show in the whoooooole world!
  • People get mad. They fight.  They argue. They say things they don't mean... it doesn't mean they'll walk away.
  • KARMA is a ..... , AND I LOVE IT :) :) :)
  • i looooooooooooooooove Starbucks (Thank you, cia! lol)
  • I am destined. to... become... my mother ;D lol
  • The guy who invinted skype was an Angel :)
I can't wait to see what God has for us in 2011 <3

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And its been so long since i've heard from you! I hope you are doing well! I hope that this new year brings many great things your way beautiful lady!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete