Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday :) 11.11

Okay, Okay... most of my blessings are from yesterday... but give me a break! Today is D-DAY (deployment :P)


I am thankful for...



BEAUTIFUL "Cheer Up" flowers from one of my besties, Dotty P :)


DATE NIGHT with the hubbs <3
...last night we went to see MEGA MIND (soooo goood :D), ate subway, and walked around down town... it was perfect!


the poppy is the "veteran's flower"
Veterans (& their wives)
...for once in my life i finally understand (even in the slightest bit...) the sacrifice!
THANK YOU VETERANS :)


2 comments:

  1. you should follow me bobbysockinbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see megamind so so bad!!!!! i heard it was amazing. and those flowers are gorgggeous. what a nice friend you have :)

    ReplyDelete