Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 14

A hero that let you down.
Hmmm... i don't think i've ever had a hero let me down.
So, i changed it to this:
Who's your hero?
And, then i realized, that's why we, as Christians, shouldn't have earthly heros.
They will let you down every time! Their only human.
So, i changed the question to this:

Who do you look up to?

Momma & Me... back in the day :)
Dear Momma,
I know you know i am freaking out about the deployment coming up.  I have so many fears, but i know that you'll be holding my hand all the way through. 
No matter what life throws at me i know i can take it, because i've watched you endure and you always come out stonger, but just as sweet.
I love hearing you sing "God is so good", i know you feel that it is the theme to your life. THANK YOU for seeing it that way :)
i love you so much and i can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
xoxo.
sissy :)

My Momma & Me before my wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw Kristi! This made me cry :) but in a good way. I love your momma, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) me toooo! but who doesn't, really?!? lol

    ReplyDelete