Sunday, September 4, 2011

The rantings of an angry Army wife >:(

I do not get angry easily.
For me it's a process really.
I'm hurt, upset.
and i let it build...
and build...
annnnnd build...
and then...
KA BOOM.

I lose it.
...but it doesn't happen often.


That said. I AM INFURIATED RIGHT NOW.
There was no building up this time.
Nope! I went straight to "stone-cold,punch-you-right-in-the-juglar,giggle-as-i-bury-your-body" ANGRY.

Tonight, someone (who's name will remain annoymous, mostly bc I do not want to be responsible for their death...) stepped over the line. WAaAAAAaaaYyYY over the line. So far past the line, the line looked like a dot. 
This person started making what my husband does a contest.  I don't see protecting us, working to keep our nation great, as any kind of a game.  It's not fun and there are no winners... but Silas does it anyway because he sees it as HIS duty.

That sweet little piece of arrogance was telling me how my soldier hadn't seen enough war. As if any amount of war isn't enough. They said they knew people who'd seen more just because of the military branch he's in (as if one is superior to the other... aren't we all working for the same thing, people?!?). Whoah, whoah, whoah! My husband is AN INFANTRY SOLDIER. We don't know and probably never will know what he's seen. Do you know why?!? Because he didn't do it for bragging rights.  It wasn't the money (because you know we're rolling in it... ;) ). It couldn't have been to travel (he's not a big fan of desert... lol). 
These are (a few of) his reasons:


So, dear person of arrogance, if you think your reasons are bigger or more important, than I wish you a life time of happiness with your giant head :) 

ps. if you EVER speak to me like that again... well, let's just say, you'll have to part your butt cheeks to see which direction you're walking ;)
("Bless your heart" ;) lol)

2 comments: